About Me

My photo
New mommy. Southern. Conservative. Sorority woman. Army wife. Avid reader.

07 April 2011

What's your song?

Participating in Goodnight Moon's weekly song link up!

I'm feeling several songs this week! After watching the ACM awards, I found a couple of new songs and I'm also picking out music for our upcoming wedding. (Or our "after wedding" as it has been dubbed!) And anyone who knows me knows I can't ever pick just one song....


Thompson Square


Without You
Keith Urban


Honey Bee
Blake Shelton


Old Alabama 


Crazy Girl
Eli Young Band

And this song is just fun and it makes me dance in the car.



5 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

Dang girl! You really picked some really awesome songs! I watched the AMC's too, and I thought everyone did an awesome job performing! I love me some Blake and he's not to bad to look at either;)

Thanks for linking up girlie!!!

Kara said...

I like the Thompson Square song and I've liked every Eric Church song! We are stationed overseas and they rarely play country on the one radio station, so I'm so behind on my country that I've never heard the other songs!

Alyssa said...

I love "come home" by OneRepublic. It's been my fav for a few years but has a deeper meaning now

Anonymous said...

love them all!

Erinn said...

Old Alabama is one of my new favorite songs!!! I'm a new follower from the what's your song blog hop :)
--Erinn