About Me

My photo
New mommy. Southern. Conservative. Sorority woman. Army wife. Avid reader.

11 September 2010

Remember

Remember those who were lost that day.





Remember those who have sacrificed their lives since then.



 

Remember those who continue to put it all on the line every day.





My heart is heavier than usual on this 9 year anniversary of September 11th. I'm not sure if it's because I'm just overly emotional or because I'm with a man who does sacrifice every day for this country. I guess the significance hits a little closer to home when you love someone whose life is now so defined by the events of 9/11, someone who has been personally affected by those events. My heart is especially heavy for all who have lost someone either on that day or in the years since then defending our freedom. God Bless the survivors, the fallen and the fighting.

No comments: