About Me

My photo
New mommy. Southern. Conservative. Sorority woman. Army wife. Avid reader.

27 September 2010

Living With and Without Technology

Day Fifteen: Something you couldn't live without, because you've tried
Sounds lame, but the Internet. I hate not having immediate access to people, news, information, etc. With the Internet, you can lack cable, stereo or a phone if you have to, but still be able to watch TV and movies, listen to music and communicate with others. I'm able to make international calls for free. I can prove the Captain wrong at any time by looking up proof to my side of a debate. (That's pretty important, right?)



Day Sixteen: Something you can live without
While I prefer not to, I can live without cable. I can access shows online (as I already mentioned) and can pretty much keep up with any series I want to that way. I don't like to do it that way, but if I had to, I could do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, no internet, well, I'll post this anyway..

Just wanted to make sure you saw that we (Verseo) featured your blog in our Military Spouse Blogger Video promoting our 100 Warm Feet project and sweepstakes. Please check it out and get the word out! You can post video on your site as well.. http://www.verseo.com/100-warmfeet-lp.html - Press Release going out on this tomorrow so didn't want you to be surprised...Thanks! MaryBeauty for Verseo