About Me

My photo
New mommy. Southern. Conservative. Sorority woman. Army wife. Avid reader.

22 August 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday....

It has been forever since I blogged!! I had this grand plan when I moved out here that I would blog more frequently and document our time in Japan, but you know what they say about the best laid plans. It doesn't help that my laptop went on a vacation. Without me. To make a long, frustrating story short, the Captain and I flew to North Carolina earlier this month and everything that could go wrong for me (short of crashing), did. My bags were lost and I now no longer have a laptop, iPod or camera. It was the most insane thing that happened and while they take full responsibility, I haven't seen any real action yet. I'm trying to figure out the reimbursement aspect of all of this, but they want proof of ownership for my belongings and I don't have that. I did receive a $400 travel voucher, but I am not really wanting to fly United Airlines anytime soon. We are not friends anymore.



1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?

The Amazing Race!! I would really love to be a contestant on AR, but if I host it then I could still do the traveling.

2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?

After

3. Shave or hair removal cream?

I do a little of both and waxing, but I shave on a normal basis. I do the others for more special occasions or before a trip.

4. What's your favorite feature in a house?

A spacious and functional kitchen with amazing appliances....ahh I can't wait until we live in a real place!

5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?

Anything spicy. Vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin....

6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??

Oh so much. I'm pretty psyched about Grey's and Brothers and Sisters starting up.

7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?

Chef!

8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?

FOOTBALL!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love fall! And I am so stoked for Brothers & Sisters and Greys!!