About Me

My photo
New mommy. Southern. Conservative. Sorority woman. Army wife. Avid reader.

12 June 2010

Days Four and Five

Day Four: Favorite Books


I've always been an avid reader. I enjoy getting into a great book and just reading for hours. I've definitely lost sleep from getting caught up in a book! Here are a few of my favorites...




Day Five: Favorite Quote


"All great things are simple and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom. Justice. Honor. Duty. Mercy. Hope." - Sir Winston Churchill 


The giveaway winner will be announced tomorrow!! Sorry it's a little late. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE "A Time to Kill!!" :)

Unknown said...

MMM you are a woman after my own heart!

Anonymous said...

I loved "They Hour I First Believed". My girlfriend has suggested "Fortune Rocks". I read one Anita Shreve book and hated the ending...I might have to try this one!!