About Me

My photo
New mommy. Southern. Conservative. Sorority woman. Army wife. Avid reader.

06 February 2010

Blizzard Bloghop

Blizzard Bloghop 2010 hosted by Household 6 Diva

While I'm not exactly snowed in, I wanted to participate in the bloghop! Thanks for hosting, Household6Diva! It was supposed to snow this weekend, but alas, it did not. It is raining though. Lots and lots of rain.

So here's my little intro.... I'm Heather and I'm in my early 30s (I am not sure I've ever said that before. I'm not sure I like it.). I live outside of Nashville, TN and have for the last 20 years. I was born in Texas while my dad was stationed at Ft. Hood, but Tennessee has always been home for my family.

I went to Middle Tennessee State University and Vanderbilt University. Despite having 2 degrees, I'm currently a job seeker. I want a refund on my student loans. I'm an alumna of Delta Zeta Sorority.

I have no kiddos and I'm not married, but my love is stationed in Japan. We went to middle and high school together, but never really connected until a couple of years ago. I'm pretty glad we did. (And I get to see him in 19 days...not that anyone is counting.)

I love to read, travel, take pictures, try my hand at genealogy and scrapbooking and other random pursuits of interest.

Thanks for stopping by and learning a little about me.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you're one hot 30 something ;)

Yay for seeing him so soon!!

Julie Danielle said...

Hey there!

Glad you are doing the Bloghop too :)

The Household 6 Diva said...

Yay for countdowns!! So glad you could join us! :)

Teri said...

Hi from Bloghop, nice to meet you. Yay for seeing your Sweetheart soon. I know how exciting that is. I shall be seeing mine sometime soon as well, although we don't have any dates yet.

Tracey said...

So nice to meet you! Keep counting down those days! :)

Roller Coaster said...

Stopping by on the blog hop...a little late. Glad you're seeing your man soon. Nice to meet you!

Pamibelle said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. My father was in the navy and I was born in Japan when he was stationed there. Glad you get to see your love soon!

Christy said...

Hi late for the bloghop I'd read all 86 of them, then went on vacation to Garmisch, and see 14 more blogs popped up! :) nice to meet you! I'm an Army wife, we're stationed in Germany. I'm sure you're very excited for your days to be getting shorter and shorter.

Anonymous said...

My hubby was in Japan for two years before we got married... it sucked. I always planned on going to visit and never did but I would have liked to... Anyways, I really have been snowed in, haha!
xx

ABW said...

I'm constantly job searching too!