About Me

My photo
New mommy. Southern. Conservative. Sorority woman. Army wife. Avid reader.

15 May 2009

Smiles from the small things

Here are "Six Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy." Thanks April Showers! I wouldn't necessarily call them unimportant, however. They are just the small things that are sure to bring a smile to my face.

1. Great beds. I love high thread count sheets, super comfortable mattresses and fabulous pillows. I could live in a fab bed.

2. Along the same lines, climbing into bed and feeling cool sheets against my skin.

3. Massages and pedis. I love being pampered and I love it when my feet are pretty.

4. Going to Target when I have money. I. Love. Target.

5. My nephew's newfound love for the word "no". He says it in SUCH a cute voice and he will say no to just about any question you ask him. I love it.

6. Board game nights with my family.

I'm really needing the small things right now after a very recent heartbreaking loss. I will blog about it soon...but I can't yet.

No comments: