Here are "Six Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy." Thanks April Showers! I wouldn't necessarily call them unimportant, however. They are just the small things that are sure to bring a smile to my face.
1. Great beds. I love high thread count sheets, super comfortable mattresses and fabulous pillows. I could live in a fab bed.
2. Along the same lines, climbing into bed and feeling cool sheets against my skin.
3. Massages and pedis. I love being pampered and I love it when my feet are pretty.
4. Going to Target when I have money. I. Love. Target.
5. My nephew's newfound love for the word "no". He says it in SUCH a cute voice and he will say no to just about any question you ask him. I love it.
6. Board game nights with my family.
I'm really needing the small things right now after a very recent heartbreaking loss. I will blog about it soon...but I can't yet.