About Me

My photo
New mommy. Southern. Conservative. Sorority woman. Army wife. Avid reader.

16 January 2009

What song would you play.....

("borrowed" from Mandy :) )

...for the first dance at your wedding? I've always liked "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve, but it's really not first dance material...I think it depends on the story of the the man I am marrying and me. I like "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds Five, "The Way You Look Tonight" by Sinatra and "Someone Like You" by Van Morrison.

...if you were a stripper doing a featured dance? I'll go with either "Hella Good" by No Doubt (or just Gwen Stefani?) or "Ayo Technology" by 50 Cent and Timberlake. Or "Closer" by NIN

...for your first at bat in the major league? "Cocky" by Kid Rock or "Ready or Not" by the Fugees...yeah, you can't handle what I'm about to give ya!

...at your funeral if you were a movie character? Well what kind of movie character am I? Could be "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen if it's a comedy or "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban if I was a really inspiring character

...while you're doing a John Travolta-esque strut in your favorite outfit? "I Turn My Camera On" by Spoon or "Stronger" by Kanye West

No comments: