About Me

My photo
New mommy. Southern. Conservative. Sorority woman. Army wife. Avid reader.

19 September 2010

Days 10-11

Day Ten: Someone you need to let go or wish you didn't know

Hmmm. I've been procrastinating on this one because I'm not sure I have an answer. I have pretty much parted ways with most of the people who were toxic in my life. There are people I wish I had not known from my past, but no one in the present.

Day Eleven: Something people seem to compliment you on the most
Physically, either my hair or my eyes. Other than that, I am usually appreciated (would that be the same thing?) for caring about others and remembering birthdays. :)


I can't believe Vandy beat Ole Miss yesterday! Way to go, Dores!! Unfortunately, the Vols fell to the Gators. Yeah yeah yeah, it was expected. I was hopeful, though! They really did play a great game. Getting ready to watch my Titans in a couple of hours!! I love this time of year.

Tennessee Titans logoImage via Wikipedia

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: