About Me

My photo
New mommy. Southern. Conservative. Sorority woman. Army wife. Avid reader.

01 July 2008

Boredom = Surveys

  • What is your last name? Brown
  • Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home? I do
  • Are you taller than your mom? Yep!
  • What curse word do you say the most when your pissed? Not very ladylike words. I really like to call people who piss me off bastards, though.
  • Do you enjoy writing in colored pens? It is quite enjoyable
  • Does anything hurt on your body right now? Heck yeah
  • Do you often cry during a movie? Haha, yeah
  • Do you hate your life? No
  • Do you get mad easily? If I get frustrated or I'm around prolonged stupidity
  • Do you drink? Sometimes
  • What is your biggest fear? Loss
  • Are you cold? No
  • Do you know anyone that is pregnant right now? Ha, yeah. Literally like 8-10 people
  • Who should pay on the first date? It's nice if the guy pays
  • Do you have any mean friends? Yeah.
  • What is the ugliest color in your opinion? I like colors.
  • Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously? Probably something similar
  • Do you scratch your ears? If they itch?
  • Who was the last person to hug you? Dad
  • What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now? I'm not wearing pants. I have a dress on.
  • What is the closest green object? My dress
  • What is on your feet? Nothing
  • If you were born the opposite sex, what would your parents name you? I don't think they had anything picked out
  • If you could go back to any time period when would it be? High school or when I transferred to MTSU
  • Who do you hate the most right now? Hate is such a strong word...
  • Whats your father's middle name? Same as mine. Ashley
  • What kind of car do you want? I love the Acura TL
  • What is your favorite video game? ROCK BAND
  • Do you like your dad? Well yes
  • Do you have any TV shows on DVD? Mmm I don't think so
  • Are you wearing make up? Nope
  • Do you have a tattoo? Not yet
  • Have you ever broken a pinata? Probably
  • Do you know how to draw? Not in the slightest
  • Who loves orange soda? I do
  • Who did you last IM? Keith
  • Where were you 24 hours ago? The office
  • Who was the last person that called you? Dad
  • Is there anything you regret? Yes
  • Do you know where your family name originated from? Ireland
  • Animal that creeps you out? Those hairless cats
  • What's the last thing you ate? Cheerios
  • For or against same sex marriage? I'm not getting into a debate here
  • I say Shotgun! That's fine, I'm driving
  • How many U.S. states have you been to?: Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Illinois, Virginia, Florida, Texas, Mississippi, West Virginia, Maryland, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, California, Arkansas. That makes 20. I've had a layover in Michigan and driven through Louisiana. Does that count?
  • How many of the U.S states have you lived in: 5
  • Who is your best friend? Chelli, Kristi, Jordan, Tasha, ok this list will be too long...those folks plus many more of my sisters
  • Why are you still up? Because I need to eat lunch. Now it's nap time before work starts.
  • Who/What made you angry today? Someone
  • Favorite holiday: Christmas
  • Do you care if your socks are dirty? Yeah
  • Who was the person who posted this before you? Keith
  • Do you love anyone? Family and those closer ones
  • How much money ya got? Not enough
  • Have you met a real redneck? Do you know where I went to high school?
  • How is the weather right now?: Freaking hot
  • What are you listening to right now?: Nothing
  • What was the last movie you watched?: Sex and the City
  • Where was the last place you went besides your house? The post office
  • How many pets do you have? 1 - he lives with my parents - Hoover the Shih-Tzu. He's the best
  • What's one thing you've learned? Things are not always what they seem
  • Are you missing someone: Yes
  • Do you have an iPod?: Yep. Nano for my car and Shuffle for work outs
  • Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yeah, but I don't see how
  • Who would you like to see right now? Someone
  • Favorite flower: Roses that aren't red, hydrangeas, Gerber daisies
  • Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Butter and salt
  • Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Yes
  • What's something that really bugs you? People who lie and people who are oblivious and narcissistic. Oooh, and stalkers. Seriously, am I that interesting?
  • What's your favorite smell? Home cooked meals, men after they are showered and ready to go, cinnamon
  • Favorite cereal: Raisin Bran and Lucky Charms
  • What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?: 2-3 days
  • Last time you went bowling? Umm, it was while Tasha was pregnant, so sometime last year
  • Who was your last phone call?: You already asked me that!
  • What's your favorite state to be in?: Tennessee is the place to be!! But Maine is pretty awesome, too. :)

No comments: